DirtBoundOffroad.com – Founded in 2010 we got our start designing accessories for the Jeep Cherokee, by popular demand we manufactured steel roof ladders and other accessories such as the original Electric Fan Conversion. After our popularity grew, we started offering Armor, Bumpers and other Jeep body parts. Currently, our focus is mainly Jeep Cherokee XJ and Comanche MJ. Shortly we will be releasing Wrangler TJ and Wrangler JK parts and accessories.
DirtBound Offroad is at DirtBound Offroad.
2 days ago
Another late night welding away here at the shop. @ DirtBound Offroad ... See MoreSee Less
2 days ago
If anyone’s been holding off purchasing our battery tray or center console brackets they are literally stacked ceiling high... 😂
#DirtBound #madeinusa #offroadparts #handmade ... See MoreSee Less
6 days ago
Another late night at the shop, finished cutting more parts for welding tomorrow (yes Sunday, running 7 days a week atm) got our Tacoma setup with some 33” @falkentire #wildpeakat3w and @spidertrax #wheelspacers along with the @teraflexsuspension #falcon shocks.
#smallbusiness #DirtBound #offroadparts ... See MoreSee Less
I run the at3w's in a 33" flavor and gotta say I'm very happy rain snow dry they are great
I hope one of those is my stump bumper 😁
1 week ago
We are looking for a Fabricator/Welder to add to our team, the work is full-time Monday – Friday at our Center City MN location.
Needs to be present and sharp-minded while on the job
• 2-years minimum experience welding MIG.
• Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
• Operate safety equipment and use safe work habits.
• Lay out, position, align, and secure parts and assemblies prior to assembly, using straightedges, combination squares, calipers, and rulers.
• Examine work-pieces for defects and measure work-pieces with straightedges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications.
• Recognize, set up, and operate hand and power tools common to the welding trade, such as shielded metal arc and gas metal arc welding equipment.
• May be required to take a welding test.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Complete all assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner
• Dependability to be consistently at work and on time
• Keeping the work area clean and organized
The option of 4 10s available, pay DOE ... See MoreSee Less
Another fun Saturday at the shop with the weekend crew! #smallbusiness #dirtbound #offroadparts #jeepcherokee #cherokee #jeep #dirtboundoffroad #fabrication #welding #madeinusa ... See MoreSee Less
you need one for tag
#Repost @trekeveryday #dirtbound
I don’t get to weld as much as I used to but I love when I get to lay down some nice beads. #welding #offroadparts #madeinusa #fabrication ... See MoreSee Less
3 weeks ago
I’m sure everyone is sick of all our plasma cutting posts, so here’s another one for you 😂🤣 some days it seems like all I do is watch this machine run...
Make sure to tag us in your photos so we can share more interesting content! #dirtbound #dirtboundoffroad #madeinusa #smallbusiness #fabrication #offroadparts #cnc #plasma ... See MoreSee Less
I love the videos of it running.
Used your guys’ sliders on the Comanche this weekend at Rausch. They held up nicely!
We don't have a plasma, but we do have a waterjet at my work. We are either babysitting it or fixing it.
The Xbox controller is what I think is cool